EA has announced the artists that will appear on the Need for Speed: Most Wanted soundtrack.
As part of the EA TRAX music initiative that began in 2001, Need for Speed Most Wanted will have a heart pumping line-up of tunes to race to, with the likes of Jamiroquai and The Prodigy providing tracks for the game. As well as the in-game music tracks, Paul Linford, who worked on such films as Bad Boys II and Gone in Sixty Seconds, has composed a "Hollywood-calibre" score for the game.
"Need for Speed Most Wanted blends an original score with licensed tracks to deliver a truly customized soundtrack that perfectly complements the in-game action at every turn," said Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music and Music Marketing at EA.
The complete licensed song list includes:
- Avenged Sevenfold - Blinded In Chains
- Bullet For My Valentine - Hand Of Blood
- Celldweller feat. Styles Of Beyond - Shapeshifter
- Celldweller - One Good Reason
- Dieselboy + Kaos - Barrier Break
- Disturbed - Decadence
- DJ Spooky And Dave Lombardo - B-Side Wins Again feat. Chuck D
- Evol Intent, Mayhem & Thinktank - Broken Sword
- Hush - Fired Up
- Hyper - We Control
- Ils - Feed The Addiction
- Jamiroquai - Feels Just Like It Should (Timo Maas Remix)
- Juvenile - Sets Go Up
- Lupe Fiasco - Tilted
- Mastodon - Blood And Thunder
- Rock - I Am Rock
- Static-X - Skinnyman
- Stratus - You Must Follow (Evol Intent VIP)
- Styles Of Beyond - Nine Thou (Superstars Remix)
- Suni Clay - In A Hood Near You
- T.I. Presents The P$C - Do Ya Thang
- The Perceptionists - Let's Move
- The Prodigy - You'll Be Under My Wheels
- The Roots And BT - Tao Of The Machine (Scott Humphrey's Remix)
Need for Speed Most Wanted hits current-gen consoles and PC in late November, with an Xbox 360 launch set for December 2nd.