Tickets to attend Call of Duty XP, the Call of Duty convention taking place September 2-3 in LA, will go on sale at 6pm BST on July 19, Activision has revealed.
Tickets are priced $150 and provide access to both days, including admission to all events and activities - with the exception of food and beverages. Attendees must provide their own travel.
Individuals may purchase up to two tickets, but full name and info is required for each attendee and tickets are non-transferable.
As has been previously reported, 100 per cent of the proceeds will benefit the Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit organisation that helps returning veterans find employment, establish careers and transition back to civilian life.
Attendees must be 18 years of age or older and bring a valid photo ID. In addition, Call of Duty XP will be filmed, and all attendees grant permission to include their likenesses, images and voices in such filming.
The two-day event will be home to more than 6,000 fans who will see the world premiere of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer and be able to take part in a range of events and activities.
- Witness the epic reveal of Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer during the opening ceremony, then be one of the first to play the game!
- It's time to compete for a chance to play on the world's biggest stage at Call of DutyXP and walk away with your share of one million dollars in cash and prizes
- How well do you know Scrapyard? Find out as you throw down in an all-out paintball battle in our life-size recreation of this iconic map from Modern Warfare 2.
- Working out your trigger finger really works up an appetite. So grab burgers and fries at Burger Town. It's time to eat like a soldier, sort of.
- You've seen them in game. Now it's time to see the wide arsenal first hand. The immortal weaponry of Call of Duty will be on display at our one-of-a-kind armoury along with a unique look at the history of our franchise.
Tickets will be available at this link from 6pm on July 19.